スタッフリスト -> 趙 大鵬
Professor Dapeng Zhao
- Research Center for Prediction of Earthquakes & Volcanic Eruptions
Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University, Sendai 980-8578, Japan
- E-mail: zhao(at)aob.gp.tohoku.ac.jp
- 1980.9-1984.7 Department of Geological Sciences, Peking University, Beijing, China; obtained Bachelor degree in July 1984
- 1984.11-1985.9 Department of Japanese, Dalian University of Foreign Languages, Dalian, China
- 1986.4-1988.3 Master student, Department of Geophysics, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan; obtained Master degree in March 1988
- 1988.4-1991.3 Ph.D. student, Department of Geophysics, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan; obtained Ph.D. degree in March 1991.
Prizes and Awards
- 1991.4 -1992.5 Post-doctoral Fellow, Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, USA
- 1992.5 -1995.4 Texaco Research Fellow, Seismological Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, USA
- 1995.5 -1997.8 Senior Research Scientist, Department of Earth & Planetary Sciences, Washington University, St. Louis, USA
- 1997.9 -1998.1 Research Faculty, Department of Earth Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA
- 1998.2 -2001.3 Associate Professor, Department of Earth Science, Ehime University, Matsuyama, Japan
- 2001.4 -2002.12 Associate Professor, Geodynamics Research Center, Ehime University, Matsuyama, Japan
- 2003.1 -2007.3 Professor, Geodynamics Research Center, Ehime University, Matsuyama, Japan
- 2007.4 -now Professor, Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.
- 2012.4 -now Professor(Concurrently), International Research Institute of Disaster Science (IRIDeS), Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
- 2000.4- Central Committee Member, Seismological Society of Japan
- 2000.4 Guest Editor, Tectonophysics (Elsevier) special issue Seismic structure and stress regime of subduction zones, Volume 319, Pages 223-366 (2000)
- 2000.4-2001.3 Guest Professor, Earthquake Research Institute, University of Tokyo
- 2005.4-2006.3 Guest Professor, Institute for Study of the Earth’s Interior,
- 2010.10- Editor, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences (Elsevier)
- 2006.9- Associate Editor, Polar Sciences (Elsevier)
- 2005.7- Honorary Professor, Institute of Geology & Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Science
- 2006.10- Honorary Professor, Chinese Academy of Geological Science
- Earthquake seismology
- Seismic tomography
- Earth structure and dynamics
- Deep structure and origin of volcanoes
- Physics of earthquakes; Structure and dynamics of subduction zones
- Hotspots and mantle plumes.
Honors and Awards
- 1983.10 Outstanding Student Award, Peking University, China.
- 1986-1991 Monbusho Scholarship, Ministry of Education and Science, Japan.
- 1992.5 Texaco Research Award, California Institute of Technology, USA.